Site updates - First new FB2 datasets now available
Published 14 December 2015
This month marks the first publication of data from FaceBase 2 projects plus new features for the website.
New data is now available from these projects:
- Developing 3D Craniofacial Morphometry Data and Tools to Transform Dysmorphology (co-PIs: Rich Spritz and Ophir Klein)
- Genomic and Transgenic Resources for Craniofacial Enhancer Studies (PI: Axel Visel)
- Integrated Research of Functional Genomics and Craniofacial Morphogenesis (PI: Yang Chai)
- RNA Dynamics in the Developing mouse Face (co-PIs: Trevor Williams, Joan Hooper and Kenneth Jones)
- Transcriptome Atlases of the Craniofacial Sutures (co-PIs: Ethylin Jabs, Greg Holmes and Harm van Bakel)
This month’s data includes the following experiment types:
- Hard tissue microCT images
- Morphometric analysis
- RNA expression (microarray)
- RNA expression (RNA-seq)
- Soft tissue microCT images
Click here to view all of the new datasets
The Hub is also happy to announce these two new sections of the website.
The Gene Summary content from the legacy site is back. This section allows you to view gene expression drawings of mice by gene and, where available, includes corresponding human data.
We have also added a new page called the Mouse Matrix. This page is a table of available datasets per mouse anatomical feature and age stage. Click on a cell to see a list of links to all related datasets.
The Hub wishes you and yours a safe and happy holiday season. We are looking forward to many more updates to FaceBase offerings in the coming year.
— The FaceBase Hub